When you decide to let your property, employing a good agent to handle the letting for you can give you peace of mind. Agents who have been licensed by safeagent will provide a written agreement for managing your property, setting out the services they provide and what that will cost.
All safeagent members must meet the following criteria:
- Have Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Have a designated client account with the bank
- Be part of a Client Money Protection Scheme that will protect your money in the event that anything should go wrong
- Provide services to landlords and tenants that meet safeagent Service Standards
- Have a written Customer Complaints Procedure that offers independent redress if the matter cannot be resolved in-house