London Landlord Accreditation Scheme
The London Landlord Accreditation Scheme & ATLAS (Accreditation & Training for Landlords and Agents Service) educate landlords and agents. The more knowledge and awareness they have regarding property management issues, the more likely it is that their properties will be maintained to a higher standard and they will ensure compliance.
We help landlords and agents to operate successful businesses, while avoiding the pitfalls and problems of operating a rental business. Get accredited today for less than £100!
- The benefits of accreditation include:
- Be recognised as a good landlord or agent
- Learn about your rights and responsibilities
- Demonstrate you are a Fit and Proper Person for licensing purposes
- Rent your property to Councils through their leasing or letting schemes
- Learn about key issues of property management and managing a tenancy
- Have access to the latest, up-to-date information via our website, newsletters and further development courses.
- Receive a comprehensive reference manual on a USB
- Business advantage as tenants seek out accredited landlords and agents
- Use of the LLAS & ATLAS logos for advertising, on your letterheads, website, property adverts, etc.
- Reduced HMO licensing fees and grant money to improve your property (only available in some boroughs)