Landlord Suppliers Directory
London Landlord Accreditation Scheme
The London Landlord Accreditation Scheme & ATLAS (Accreditation & Training for Landlords and Agents Service) educate landlords and agents. The more knowledge and awareness they have regarding property management issues, the more likely it is that their properties will be maintained to a higher standard and they will ensure compliance.
We help landlords and agents to operate successful businesses, while avoiding the pitfalls and problems of operating a rental business. Get accredited today for less than £100!
The benefits of accreditation include:
- Be recognised as a good landlord or agent
- Learn about your rights and responsibilities
- Demonstrate you are a Fit and Proper Person for licensing purposes
- Rent your property to Councils through their leasing or letting schemes
- Learn about key issues of property management and managing a tenancy
- Have access to the latest, up-to-date information via our website, newsletters and further development courses.
- Receive a comprehensive reference manual on a USB
- Business advantage as tenants seek out accredited landlords and agents
- Use of the LLAS & ATLAS logos for advertising, on your letterheads, website, property adverts, etc.
- Reduced HMO licensing fees and grant money to improve your property (only available in some boroughs)
As a landlord or letting agent, finding the right supplier is not always an easy task. Many of the property websites have a national focus and you end up searching through long lists of suppliers to find someone who operates in your area.
We are different. Our website focuses primarily on the London property market and so all the suppliers we have listed operate in the local area.
We hope you find this useful and we always value your feedback, including positive or negative reviews of the companies you have used. When you do contact one of the suppliers, please let them know you found them listed in the London Property Licensing Landlord Suppliers Directory. That way, they continue to advertise their services and you continue to receive the benefits of our online information resource completely free of charge!
Please note that we are unable to recommend any particular supplier although we will always strive to find some of the best and most reliable contractors for you to use. We cannot accept any liability and it is important that you do your own due diligence when choosing a supplier. If you want to discuss having your company listed here, please get in touch by completing our contact form.